The ‘No photo to display!’ message can show in multiple occasions in which the program is not able to find any image to display. The following points summarise them:
All Source Types
- No source with an enabled folder was found. Make sure you enable the desired sources and folders.
- No image with any of the supported formats was found in any of the linked folders.
- Linked and enabled folders are no longer valid (e.g. folders have been renamed or deleted). Run connection tests on all sources to ensure that all source and folder connections are intact.
Online Sources (Dropbox, Facebook, Google Drive, Google Photos, Instagram, OneDrive and PhotoTV)
- Daily download limit has been reached and no photo was found in the cache. Consider increasing your daily download limit from the PhotoTV settings.
- No internet connection while all enabled sources are online sources and the device does not have any image cached.
- Authorisation revoked from a cloud source. Test connection to make sure the source is linked properly relinking the source if necessary.
- Flash memory was ejected or its data has been corrupted. Test the connection for your linked USB source in order to ensure that the device is accessible.