PhotoTV allows you to display photos from your Dropbox account on your Roku TV/device. Supported file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg and .png. To set this up, you will need to do the following:
- Create a Dropbox photo source
- Link folders under your Dropbox source
First, creating a Dropbox source
- Navigate to PhotoTV on your Roku device/TV.
- Photo Sources → Link New Source.
- Enter a name for your source. Dropbox should be selected as the source type.
- PhotoTV needs to be authorized to access your Dropbox account. To do that, follow this link . Once you get the Dropbox Link Code, you will need to enter it in the field where PhotoTV asks for it.
- Once all information is entered, hit the “Test and Link” button.
Second, linking folders under your Dropbox source
- Once the Dropbox source is created, navigate to (Source Name) → Folders → Link New Folder.
- Simply browse to the desired folder.
- Hit the “Test and Link” button.
At any time, you can modify source and folder information, link more sources, folders, etc. Changes to the settings as well as folder content will be applied the next time the slideshow/screensaver runs.