PhotoTV allows you to display photos from your Instagram account on your Roku TV/device. To set it up, you will need to do the following in PhotoTV:
- Create an Instagram photo source
- Link albums under your Instagram source
First, creating an Instagram source
- Navigate to PhotoTV on your Roku device/TV.
- Photo Sources → Link New Source.
- Enter a name for your source. Instagram should be selected as the source type.
- PhotoTV needs to be authorized to access your Instagram account. To do that, follow this link. Once you get the Instagram Link Code, you will need to enter it in the field where PhotoTV asks for it.
- Once all information is entered, hit the “Test and Link” button.
Second, linking albums under your Instagram source
- Once the Instagram source is created, navigate to (Source Name) → Albums → Link New Album.
- Simply browse to the desired album.
- Hit the “Test and Link” button.
At any time, you can modify source and album information, link more sources, albums, etc. Changes to the settings as well as album content will be applied the next time the slideshow/screensaver runs.