PhotoTV allows you to display photos from your OneDrive account on your Roku TV/device. Supported file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg and .png. To set this up, you will need to do the following in PhotoTV:
- Create a OneDrive photo source
- Link folders under your OneDrive source
First, creating a OneDrive source
- Navigate to PhotoTV on your Roku device/TV.
- Photo Sources → Link New Source.
- Enter a name for your source. OneDrive should be selected as the source type.
- PhotoTV needs to be authorized to access your OneDrive account. To do that, follow this link. Once you get the OneDrive Link Code, you will need to enter it in the field where PhotoTV asks for it.
- Once all information is entered, hit the “Test and Link” button.
Second, linking folders under your OneDrive source
- Once the OneDrive source is created, navigate to (Source Name) → Folders → Link New Folder.
- Simply browse to the desired folder.
- Hit the “Test and Link” button.
At any time, you can modify source and folder information, link more sources, folders, etc. Changes to the settings as well as folder content will be applied the next time the slideshow/screensaver runs.