PhotoTV allows you to display photos from your Pinterest account on your Roku TV/device. To set it up, you will need to do the following in PhotoTV:
- Create a Pinterest photo source
- Link boards under your Pinterest source
First, creating a Pinterest source
- Navigate to PhotoTV on your Roku device/TV.
- Photo Sources → Link New Source.
- Enter a name for your source. Pinterest should be selected as the source type.
- PhotoTV needs to be authorized to access your Pinterest account. To do that, follow this link. Once you get the Pinterest Link Code, you will need to enter it in the field where PhotoTV asks for it.
- Once all information is entered, hit the “Test and Link” button.
Second, linking boards under your Pinterest source
- Once the Pinterest source is created, navigate to (Source Name) → Boards → Link New board.
- Simply browse to the desired board.
- Hit the “Test and Link” button.
At any time, you can modify source and board information, link more sources, boards, etc. Changes to the settings as well as board content will be applied the next time the slideshow/screensaver runs.